Home > Body> Brazilian Butt Lift
Breast Implant Removal or Exchange
Breast Implant Removal or Exchange
A procedure known as “breast implant exchange in dubai” is commonly used in revision breast augmentation surgery in order to replace the old implants with new ones. Any variety of causes could lead a patient to seek out breast revision surgery, including:
• Cosmetic surgery is performed by a less-than skilled surgeon.
• Breast implants of varying sizes are sought after by many women.
• The desire to have breast implants of a different type or shape
• Rupture of a breast implant (which can range from an extremely subtle leak to full deflation)
• Contracture of the capsule (a condition in which scar tissue forms around the implant)
• Breast Implant shifting
• Changes in Breast tissues as a result of skin stretching, weight loss, gain, or pregnancy, among other factors.
With patients in Dubai who want to switch over their breast implants for a new set, Dr. Martain Loonen, the best cosmetic surgeon in Dubai, has the experience and training to assist them. When you meet with Dr. Martain for your first consultation, he will evaluate your medical and surgical history and your aesthetic goals for your breasts. After that, he will let you know which kind of breast surgery would be ideal for you and why.
Breast implant exchange surgery procedure
One of the first steps is anesthesia. You have the option of sedation via intravenous or anesthesia. Your doctor will help you make an informed decision. The incision is the second step for opening your breast pocket.
When it comes to breast implant revision surgery, the sort of incision that will be made depends on what treatments will be carried out. Incisions can be made in a variety of ways, including:
• An incision under the breast called an inframammary incision
• An incision that is either vertical or Wise pattern is required for a breast lift.
• Areolar incision – an incision around the entire areola.
After opening your breast pocket, your surgeon will remove the old implant and thoroughly clean your breast pocket. Then, he will insert the new implant. The next step is to close the incisions. Incisions can be closed by stitches, skin adhesives, tapes, or clips. It will take some time for swelling to cover up the ultimate effects of your breast implant revision surgery. At the end of the procedure, you will get amazing breast exchange results in Dubai if performed by us.
Breast Implant Exchange Recovery
It is possible that the first four or five days following a breast revision treatment can be painful. A bruised, swollen, sore, or numb region may result from treatment. Recovery time can be affected by a variety of factors, including implant size and type, placement, and even the surgeon’s expertise. Four to six weeks is often required for a full recovery.
Breast Implant removal
For the best results, both physical and emotional preparation is needed before having implants removed. Removing implants would surely alter the appearance and feel of the breasts, which can be pleasant for women who were not happy with the outcomes of their augmentation surgery for some time now—no longer wanting implants but still wanting lovely, feminine breasts? No problem. There are choices. You can have your breast implants removed by the best cosmetic surgeon in Dubai.
Breast Implant Removal Procedure
Your healthcare practitioner will provide you with detailed guidelines prior to the removal of your breast implants. In some cases, you may be required to:
• Start new meds or make adjustments to existing ones.
• Steer clear of anti inflammatory pharmaceuticals and herbal supplements that may raise your risk of bleeding.
• Refrain from consuming cigarettes in any form.
A typical breast implant removal procedure is an outpatient procedure, which means the patient can be discharged immediately afterward. Arrangements for transportation home must be made prior to the procedure.
An anesthesiologist (a doctor who specializes in pain control) administers medication to you prior to surgery. You will be able to remain numb during the procedure, thanks to this medication. It is possible:
Sedation administered by intravenous (IV) means you will feel more at ease. As a form of general anesthesia, it is used to put the patient into a deep sleep. Before and after the procedure, your doctor will:
Cut the darker skin (areola) surrounding your nipple or breast folds, making an incision in the lower fold of your breasts (inframammary fold): remove the implant and scar tissue. If you also have implant replacement, new implants will be put in. The next step will be Closing the incisions with stitches, tapes, or skin adhesives.
Instructions on how to care for yourself following surgery are provided. Your healthcare provider informs you:
• How to look after your incisions.
• Restrictions on what you may and cannot do.
• When and how to take medication.
• When to see your plastic surgeon again.
• Swelling can be reduced by wearing a compression bra or garment for a few weeks.
• You may also have drains, which are little tubes inserted beneath your skin to help with drainage. Using these tubes, you can remove any extra fluid or blood from your body. It is common for these drains to be removed within a few days, but they can remain in place for as long as ten days or longer.
Breast Implant removal by Fat grafting
In rare cases, implants may not look natural and can sag or ripple. In liposuction, Surgoeims can transplant fat cells into women’s breasts from another part of their bodies. This is an approach to naturally enhance the breasts of women. Liposuction is used to remove fat from a specific area of the body, such as the stomach or thighs before the fat is injected into the breasts in the right position. Your own fat will be extracted from another part of the body and used to create the results. Fat transfer breast augmentation outcomes are long-lasting. It is a safe and natural procedure.
Recovery after breast implant removal
Some of your normal activities will be prevented for the first one to two weeks following surgery, such as driving. Excessive exercise and heavy lifting should be avoided while you recover. Tenderness or soreness may last for up to six weeks for many people.
Cost of breast implant removal and exchange in Dubai
30,000 AED is the starting point for breast implant removal undertaken on its own (excluding VAT). The process costs 40,000 AED if they are exchanged (excluding VAT)